- Investigation of the monoclonal gammopathies (MG) origin and development in the context of tumor’s clonal evolution
- Main principle of research activity in the BCRG is „hypothesis-driven multidisciplinary approach“.
- Close collaboration with MU LF, IBA MU a Spadia Lab allows appreciably extend methodological and analytical capacity of BCRG.
Organization and coordination
- Coordination of transport and storage of samples of multiple myeloma, Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia and AL amyloidosis from Brno, Ostrava and from other centers in the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovac Republic
- to set up of therapeutic and diagnostic standard
- to obtaining the medical and epidemiological data for scientific and pharmacoeconomic analysis
- Students from NSF and MF are involved in BCRG’ research activities
- At the current moment, four projects were chosen as topics for next year PhD study
- Organization of seminars and workshops focused in molecular biology of MG. These seminars and workshops should solve as a launch pad for transfer of knowledge between research centers across CR and EU