Postdoc/researcher position in an innovative project related to CAR-T cell therapy
The international Cell Therapy team of Blood Cancer Research Group is looking for a new motivated and skilled postdoc/researcher to be involved in an innovative project related to CAR-T cell therapy.
- Participation in an exciting research project with high translational potential
- Access to innovative, young, and vibrant laboratory
- Opportunity to work with in vivo models
- Highly competitive salary
Full-Time contract starting from 1st March 2021 until December 2022 with potential extension.
The successful candidate should hold:
- PhD. from Cell Biology, Immunology, Cell Therapy or related field
- Ability to independently develop and conduct research projects
- Experience with in vivo models is advantageous
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- High motivation and work ethics, self-drive, scientific curiosity, and critical thinking
- EU citizen
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline is 14th February 2021 at 23:59 CET.